01 November 2007

Sausage and Pepper Scrambled Eggs with Sautéed Potatoes


October was a kind of uninspiring month for me, food-wise. I only made (according to my photos, anyway) 12 things new and interesting enough to be photographed. Which isn't a lot, at all. So I'm hoping that I'll be a little better this month about cooking. But this wasn't a very inspiring start, was it?

I've said before that eggs are sort of my stand-by dinner when I'm feeling tired and lazy and don't really want to put in effort... but I've made eggs plenty of times that have at least looked nicer than this. It tasted quite good, but looks like a mess on a plate. It is a mess on a plate. (I don't like scrambled eggs - they never look nice, really.)

If I don't go out for dinner tomorrow, I'll be making something much more interesting, though, so I hope the photos turn out. And I hope this month I manage more than 12 days of cooking new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment