12 November 2007

Spicy Beef and Refried Beans with Fresh Salsa, Toxic Cheese Sludge and Taco Chips


I'm so in love with these dishes that I'm going to find a way to put everything I eat into them for, like, the next month, I think.

Anyway, I hadn't had any liquid cheese food in a while, so I picked some up over the weekend to have with the last bit of refried beans and beef that I'd made and frozen quite a long time ago. Today I just heated everything and made up a quick fresh salsa to go along with it.

Tasty goodness. (But no more cheese product for me for a long while. It makes my stomach very unhappy a short time after making my tongue very happy.)

2 comments:

  1. toxic cheese sludge! how apt!
    -tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm yum, toxic cheese sludge. (I just can't eat that stuff very often. Once, maybe twice, a year and I'm done. Much like theatre popcorn, it has a time and a place, but it's time is a very infrequent one.)

    ReplyDelete