27 December 2007

Christmas Dinner


I could say a million things about this, but I don't really feel up to it - I'm tired and it's two days too late already and somehow that makes it seem an impossible task.

Another fairly typical family dinner at my house. Roast turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing (from a box), Russian potato salad, Cucumber and Tomato Salad. The only change is this time I also made roasted asparagus and red peppers to go along with it. Delicious all around.


The big difference this time is the dessert that our guest brought - Sticky Date Pudding. (Did I get the name right?)It was delicious anyway, and a nice end to Christmas dinner. Sweet and tasty and good.

2 comments:

  1. you got it right! Your pics turned out really well! how was it the second day?
    t

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to share that recipe by the way - someday I'm going to try making it. I don't do desserts too often, but it sounds pretty easy. And it's pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete