01 June 2008

I didn't cook this: Spicy Grilled Chicken


My brother in law cooked most of dinner tonight - spicy barbecue chicken (which is grilled, not bbq'd I know) and bbq baked potatoes. I haven't really got much to say about either, except that they were really delicious, even though I peeled all the (flavourful) skin off my chicken.

I did cook some of this: the vegetables were my contribution to dinner, but I think I've shown these before, not too long ago. It's just skewered red pepper, mushrooms, zucchini and tomatoes, with lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Easy, but really good. (I think anyway. I don't know if anyone else liked it so much, other than the mushrooms.)

I can't remember if I've photographed anything on these plates before, but they do make a sort of... busy background for a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment