17 February 2008

White Bean and Spinach Ragout


I'm starting to get a small backlog of photos and entries that I need to update, but I haven't been at all happy with my photos lately and so I've resisted updating. This is one of the photos I'm not really happy about.

Actually, there wasn't a lot about this meal that I was happy about. It didn't really taste bad, I don't think, but it somehow turned my stomach and I wound up tossing it all straight into the trash. I couldn't tell what flavour or if it was all of them together put me off so much, but I just couldn't eat it.

So it looks like a dirty ugly mess, my stomach turned into a dirty ugly mess at the thought of eating it, and... I don't know. I'm disappointed that it didn't work out for me. It should have been perfect because I quite like all the component parts.

Maybe I'll try it again someday. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment