18 July 2008

Balsamic Lime Chicken with Fruit and Greens


Over two weeks since my last post - shame on me. It's not that I haven't been cooking. Well, no, okay, it's partly that I haven't been cooking. But also that the things I've been cooking haven't been very interesting - stir-fry, chili, stuff from the freezer... There's just nothing interesting about a barbecued burger or sausage. I've taken a few photos of things, but nothing that's stood out, so I haven't put anything up.

This stands out though. For me, anyway. It's just so pretty! (Shame I tossed the salad with the dressing like it said - it'd look nicer if I'd just drizzled some on.) The raspberries look amazing and they tasted amazing.

Actually, the whole thing tasted amazing - a bit of chicken with a bit of pear and lettuce and a raspberry all at once. Just delicious. And definitely a Make Again sort of recipe.

2 comments:

  1. Recipe?! ::drools::
    (aka grain_damaged a la lj)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly! I'll post it tomorrow, though, since I should really be sleeping. (Normally I'd be in bed three hours ago! This is what having tomorrow off work does to me.)

    ReplyDelete