12 August 2007

Zucchini Pancakes with Fresh Tomato Salsa and Chicken Tikka


My second failed attempt at vegetable pancakes.

I suspect I didn't cook these ones long enough. Maybe I made them too big or didn't use enough oil or turned the heat too high. I don't know. But I don't know that I've ever made a pancake in my life and had it turn out (not even the kind without vegetables, not even the kind without vegetables that comes in a bag and you just add water).

Ah well. The Chicken Tikka was really good, and I just scooped the salsa off the (slightly soggy) pancakes and ate that too.


(Incidentally - the vegan and vegetarian tags refer only to the pancakes/salsa. Obviously. But just... pointing out that I'm not a tool who doesn't know that chicken isn't vegan. I generally only use those tags if the whole meal is vegan but in this case, used it because the pancakes were the main dish, so to speak.)

No comments:

Post a Comment